MFG Research and Test Lab
Material Development, Testing, Validation and Problem Solving
A distinction between MFG and other composite manufacturers is the support we provide customers through our dedicated R&D laboratory, MFG Research. It is in fact the largest and best-equipped in-house laboratory in the composites processing industry and can provide you with expertise in materials testing, material selection and process development, along with the ability to rigorously test and verify product integrity.
This resource translates to customer value:
- Accurate, fast-response technical and laboratory support that enables MFG to help you improve your products, accelerate development cycle time and reduce fabrication costs.
- Should problems arise while your product is actively in service, we can assist you with testing, analysis and remediation guidance.
- The lab is A2LA-Accredited, Certificate #1280.01. (see complete list for details).
- The lab has ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certification, the standard for Testing Competence of Laboratories.
- A la carte testing and validation services are available to support customers in the development or selection of materials or processes for any composite product.
Download A2LA certificate and full scope of our accredited tests here.