Sr. Process Engineer/ Aberdeen, SD
Aberdeen, SD Manufacturing
Guide and assist in the development and on-going implementation of manufacturing processes that best utilize available labor, materials, production, and engineering needs.
- Processes / Materials Functional knowledge support.
- Processes control, parameters monitoring, audits, training.
- Electronic Content Management.
- Documentation (MPP, WI, books):
- Maintenance – correction of errors, clarifications
- WI (SOP, IP)
- Bench trials, shop trials.
- Process Engineering support of 2 shifts operation.
- Dispositions of defects, SDR control, Repair plans.
- Corrective Actions Support.
- MPP Qualifications.
- CAD/CAM/CNC programming/troubleshooting including Glass Cutter, Router and Heat machines.
- Promote a positive environment throughout the operational structure, encouraging Process Engineers to take ownership of quality and performance, data collection and generation of ideas and solutions to problems.
- Direct and support the Process Engineering team in the development and/or improvement for manufacturing processes and resolving production issues. Focused on quality improvement and manufacturing cost reduction.
- Regularly collate and report to the Engineering Management:
- Workforce utilization data.
- Performance of Process Engineers.
- Projects/tasks status and completion.
- Cycle times.
- Balance log.
- SDR status and completions.
- Changes/improvements and management.
- Failure analysis, Troubleshooting / Maintenance request, Field/shop failures support.
- Ensure that a safe and clean work environmental is provided for all Process Engineering teammates.
- Process qualifications for new tools, products and materials.
- Yield/Variance support.
- Assist with other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
|ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:||COMPETENCIES USED:|
|Lead the Process Engineering Team in support of their role to provide process improvement and technical expertise for all company operations.||Performance management Effective Communication High standards|
|Collaborate as part of the Product\Project Engineering team to develop new products to meet customer and internal specifications and requirements.||Collaboration Customer orientation High standards|
|Establish and manage statistically capable processes for all production platforms.||Problem solving & decision making Business thinking|
|Provide projects leadership and management expertise for multiple and complex engineering related projects.||Results oriented Effective communication Personal accountability|
|Manage the implementation and evaluation of manufacturing processes, emphasizing those which provide cost savings or improve production methods.||Performance management Effective Communication High standards|