Composites are a natural fit for emerging field of renewable energy products. Strong, light, durable, configurable – and often the greenest option as well! MFG is actively involved with many manufacturers of products for solar energy and electric vehicles.
Our team of engineers is ready to help you. (LEARN MORE: case study examples at bottom of this page under RESOURCES)
Solar Racking Components
- Housings, racks and dishes
- Components, charging stations
Benefits of Composites for Wind and Renewable Energy Components
- Light-weight, strong and durable structural components
- Superior weathering properties
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Fire retardant
Quality and Other Certifications
- UL approved materials
- Experience with supporting customers with UL approval process
- ROHS and EU REACH approved materials
Case Studies showing ways that MFG's composites expertise has helped customers innovate and improve their products.
Case Studies showing explaining how MFG helped Solar Liberty lower cost and improve the design of their DynoRaxx system.
Guidelines for Selecting the Best FRP Composite Process for Your Project
List of proprietary MFG materials that are UL-approved.