A Manufacturing Partner that Delivers Everything You Need... and More
Beyond expertise in the essential disciplines of materials and processes – many other factors contribute to supporting customer success. Starting with strong program management that pro-actively monitors your project and keeps the communication lines open.
Because we serve customers in diverse markets with different sets of needs, our guiding principle is to offer a level of support capability that satisfies the most rigorous OEM’s, for instance the automotive and heavy truck industries. For customers with different needs, you will find we provide the appropriate support that ensures your success – be it new product design drawings, first article validation testing, tool fabrication or product finishing work.
The foundation of our success from the beginning has been with customers who are using composites for the first time, or in new ways. You can count on well-rounded support and high quality results.
- Core Team(s) assigned - dedicated Program Manager
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Product Design and Development
- Participate in Design FMEA
- Feasibility Reviews and Documentation
- Flow Diagrams
- Process Design and Development
- Control Plans, FMEA, Instructions and layouts
- Product and Process Validation – PPAP
- Project Timelines and review meetings
- Document Task Matrixes and responsibilities
- Interface with customer locations to capture plant needs
- CATIA, Unigraphics and IGES Support