A Manufacturing Partner That Offers Everything You Need
Beyond expertise in the essential disciplines of materials and processes, other factors contribute to customer success. Starting with strong program management that pro-actively monitors your project and keeps the communication lines open.
Because we serve customers in diverse markets with different sets of needs, our guiding principle is to offer a level of support that satisfies the most rigorous OEM’s, like the automotive and heavy truck industries. Customers with different needs will find we provide the appropriate support that ensures your success – be it new product design drawings, first article validation testing, tool fabrication or product finishing work.
- Core Team(s) assigned - dedicated Program Manager
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Product Design and Development
- Participate in Design FMEA
- Feasibility Reviews and Documentation
- Flow Diagrams
- Process Design and Development
- Control Plans, FMEA, Instructions and Layouts
- Product and Process Validation – PPAP
- Project Timelines and Review Meetings
- Document Task Matrixes and Responsibilities
- Interface with customer locations to capture plant needs
- CATIA, NX 10, and Solid Works Support